HOW TO PREPARE ABACHA
Abacha is a delicious Nigeria delicacy. It is predominant in the eastern part of Nigeria. It is so famous for its special taste and ease in preparing.
The Abacha is a product of cassava. So, it is rich in carbohydrate and as well other classes of food. The Abacha itself is cassava flakes.
Fish and/or Meat
STEPS INVOLVED IN PREPARING ABACHA
• Soak the Abacha in a basin using cold or warm water. Wait until it softens.
• Pour the soaked Abacha into a sieve. Leave it in the sieve for a while for the water to drain out.
• Pound pepper in the mortar.
• Add red oil to the pounded pepper and mix.
• Add Ogiri and also mix.
• Now, get the Abacha and mix in the mixed oil. Mix thoroughly until the whole Abacha is wholly mixed.
• Add salt to taste.
• Add the Ukpaka (Ugba) and mix.
• You can as well add seasoning but that’s not a must. Because the Ogiri serve that purpose.
• If you wish you can as well slice onions. Put the onions rings on the Abacha.
• If you wish, slice vegetable and add to it.
• Add fried or smoked fish or meat.
Now, you have your tasty and nutritious Abacha
If you found this article interesting and helpful, go ahead and use share buttons below and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
And if you have any questions or contribution, use the Comment below to post your comment.
EGBUM DANIEL CHUKWUBUIKEM