HOW TO PROCESS AMALA
The processing of Amala is not quite hard. So you will enjoy this tutorial.
The yam is the source or the raw material for processing the Amala.
To learn how to prepare Amala, click here
Now, let’s get started –
• Peel the yam(s).
• Cut the yam(s) into pieces.
• Wash the yam pieces and spread under the sun to dry. There’s no fixed time when it’s going to dry very well as the weather condition has a great role to play on how fast the pieces of yam dry.
• When the pieces of yam dry very well, park them and get them ready for grinding.
• Grind the dried yam pieces.
• The next thing is to sieve the ground yam.
Now, you have the Amala flour.
To learn how to prepare the Amala for consumption, click here
If you found this article interesting and helpful, go ahead and use share buttons below and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
And if you have any questions or contribution, use the Comment below to post your comment.
EGBUM DANIEL CHUKWUBUIKEM