STEPS INVOLVED IN PREPARING OGBONO SOUP
Before you start, you need to get all the ingredients needed for the preparation of the Ogbono soup ready. To see the list of all the ingredients and how you can get them, click here.
Now, let’s get started-
• Grind the ọgbọnọ together with the pepper, crayfish and okpeyi .
• Put a little water in a pot and set it on the fire.
• Put the meats and/or fish into the pot.
• Slice the onions into a mortar and pound.
• Pour the ọgbọnọ into the mortar and mix it with the pounded onions. After, add oil and mix the ọgbọnọ thoroughly with the oil.
• Put the mixed ọgbọnọ into the pot.
• Start stirring the ọgbọnọ until it dissolves thoroughly in the boiling water.
• Depending on the resultant thickness of the ọgbọnọ, add some more water little by little until it is normal.
• Add the cube and/or sachet seasoning(s) to the soup.
• Add salt to taste.
• Get the vegetable that you will be using ready.
• Wash and add the vegetable. Allow it to cook for a little while before you bring it down.
You have succeeded in preparing an ọgbọnọ soup.
Note: Make sure you wash all the kitchen utensils used for the cooking.
If you found this article interesting and helpful, go ahead and use share buttons below and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
And if you have any questions or contribution, use the Comment below to post your comment.
EGBUM DANIEL CHUKWUBUIKEM