STEPS INVOLVED IN PREPARING OKRO/A SOUP
Before you start, you need to get all the ingredients needed for the preparation of the Okro soup ready. To see the list of all the ingredients and how you can get them, click here.
Now, let’s get started-
• Slice the okra into your desired sizes.
• Put some water into the pot and set it on the fire.
• Wash and add the meat and/or fish into the pot.
• Put the pepper, cray fish, okpeyi, uziza and onions into the mortar and pound.
• Put the pounded ingredients into the pot while the meat and/or fish boil(s).
• Add the red oil.
• Add the cube and/or sachet seasoning(s) to the pot.
• Add the sliced okra.
• Add salt to taste.
• As it cooks, get the vegetable that you will be using ready (fruited pumpkin, Ụgụ ).
• Wash and add the vegetable. Allow it to cook for a while before you bring it down.
You have succeeded in preparing an Okra soup.
Note: Make sure you wash all the kitchen utensils used for the cooking.
If you found this article interesting and helpful, go ahead and use share buttons below and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
And if you have any questions or contribution, use the Comment below to post your comment.
EGBUM DANIEL CHUKWUBUIKEM