STEPS INVOLVED IN PREPARING PEPPER SOUP
- Uziza leaves.
- Seasoning Cube
Now, let’s get started –
• Wash the meats and put in the pot.
• Add some water to the pot.
• Set the pot on the fire.
• Wash the pepper and crayfish and pound in the mortar. Also pound the okpeyi along.
• Wait until the meats start boiling before putting the pounded ingredients.
• Add cube and/or sachet seasoning(s)
• Add salt to taste.
• Get the uziza leaves ready. Slice, wash and add to the pot.
• Allow it to cook before bringing it down.
You have succeeded in preparing Pepper soup.
Note: Make sure you wash all the kitchen utensils used for the cooking.
If you found this article interesting and helpful, go ahead and use share buttons below and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
And if you have any questions or contribution, use the Comment below to post your comment.
EGBUM DANIEL CHUKWUBUIKEM